Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The blogs I'm following

Yes, I know it's been WAY to long since I have posted. I have a note by my computer that informs me to blog now.

At knit night we were talking about stuff and I mentioned a few blogs. Instead of posting the links on ravelry I'm getting y'all to read my blog. ^_^

Craftastrophe - An amazing craft blog where they show you the more interesting, funny and odd crafts that people make. I spent a good hour reading past posts.

Kittyzilla's Handmade Stuffs - I can't remember how or why I ended up at her site. All her craftyness is showcased in her blog. And you have to check out the Watchmen embrodery patterns she made.

Cake Wrecks
- I have to wonder if any of the cakes I've made could end up on this site. I won't explain much more, just have a look.

I'm going to post some others in my next blog post. It'll give me a reason to post.

At knit night I informed everyone that I am now a lead associate at work. Being promoted is nice, but I don't know how much longer I will last there. I don't want to be stuck at that job for the next 8 years. Even if I do become a manager.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! Cake-Wrecks kick's ass!! Brent and I got a huge laugh out of that when I found it a few weeks ago! XD

    And you're only following three blogs? Wow! You have some really awesome discipline! XD I get so caught up in following others' blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, those are the 3 craftingish blogs..lol

    ReplyDelete